The Swann Keys pool is for the recreation purposes of the residents and their guests.
Owners must be current in their assessments and ARE responsible for their guests. Privileges can be suspended.
1. Residents and Guests Must Sign IN and OUT when using the pool.
2. The Lifeguard, when dealing with any disputes or violations, will notify the Recreation Chairperson. If the Chairperson cannot be reached, the Lifeguard has the authority to notify the police.
3. In the event of a pool closing the Pool Company must contact the Recreation Chairperson. The pool may be closed at the discretion of the Pool Company for any reason (weather, contamination, dangers, or verbal abuse of company personnel).
4. ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES are not allowed within the fencing of the pool area during normal pool hours. Individuals exhibiting signs of Intoxication or drug use will immediately lose their privileges. NO GLASS CONTAINERS. Trash cans are available for all disposables at the main gate. You are responsible for your own trash.
5. No smoking in the pool area. The smoking area is located outside the main gate 20 ft. from the pool.
6. No animals within the fenced area of the pool. Special permission is granted for special needs service dogs.
7. A fecal accident will close the pool. In the event of any human discharge (“CODE BROWN”), the pool will be immediately closed for cleaning and shall remain closed until quality standards are met be posted. No cloth diapers are allowed in the pool or Splash Zone. “Little Swimmers” pants are available for. A Code Brown sign will purchase from the Lifeguard for $1.00. PLEASE NOTE: If a discharge occurs, the Lifeguard is to be notified immediately by the responsible party. Failure to do so may result in a clean-up charge being required of the responsible party.
8. No one may enter the pool or splash zone with any condition that could cause contamination of the water such as an open wound, bandages, diapers, incontinence.
9. The use of large beach balls, basketballs, footballs, soccer balls, Frisbees, inflatable swim rings/mats, large Styrofoam devices, water guns, etc. ARE NOT permitted in the pool or splash zone. Accepted safe swim aids, fun noodles and some toys such as small water balls and dive toys (for retrieving) are permitted. Infant seat inflatables for infants/babies are allowed accompanied by an adult (holding the float at all times). 10. Individuals unable to swim must have an adult person within arm’s reach and be attended at all times even though they may be wearing life preservers, arm floats and/or any type of floating device.
11. Proper swim attire must be worn at all times while in the pool. No cutoffs, street clothes or cloth diapers are allowed in the pool. PLEASE NOTE: Swim shirts are allowed.
12. Children 12 years old and younger must be accompanied by an adult while in the fenced pool area.
13. Lifeguards will not allow horse play of any type within the pool area or splash zone (running, ball playing, chicken fighting, etc.), cursing or foul language and no unnecessary screaming.
14. NO HEAD FIRST DIVING ALLOWED IN THE POOL.
15. No chairs of any kind are allowed in the Splash Zone.
16. NO SWIMMING, PLAYING OR HANGING ON THE RAILS OF THE HANDICAP RAMP.
17. Do not throw anything in the buckets in the SPLASH ZONE.
18. Pavilion will be open for pool guests during pool hours, unless reserved by property owner.
19. THE LIFEGUARD HAS THE AUTHORITY TO ENFORCE THESE RULES AND THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ACCESS TO THE POOL AND POOL AREA TO ANYONE DISREGARDING POOL RULES OR DISPLAYING IMPROPER BEHAVIOR.