× Search

A Waterfront Community | Selbyville Delaware

Tuesday, April 13, 2021
Emergency InfoSecurity

Swann Keys - Security

Swann Keys - Security

If you see something - Say Something - Call 9-1-1
All incidents of vandalism or breaking and entering should be reported to the State Police. Do not wait to report any incidents.
The lot owner must report the incident to the police.  Call 911.


37689 Swann Dr
Selbyville, DE 19975

Office Hours:
Monday - Friday 9 AM - 2 PM
Office is closed to visitors.
Please call 302-436-5111


Terms Of UsePrivacy StatementCopyright Swann Keys Civic Association, All Rights Reserved
Back To Top